We detail the rules that must be comply and respected by customers staying at Les Dunes Suites Apartments, in the time we live with a scenario COVID-19. Guests who are staying at the Les Dunes Suites establishment must undertake to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, as well as use the facilities in a manner that prevents contagion from COVID-19.
BASIC HYGIENE RULES
- Frequently carry out hand washing and hygiene using hydroalcoholic gels, especially when accessing common areas.
- In the case of sneezing or coughing, use the inside of the elbow to cover the mouth and nose, or use disposable tissues. Then wash your hands.
- Avoid, as much as possible, touching your nose, eyes or mouth in the common areas of the establishment.
SOCIAL RULES COVID-19
We must respect the social distance with other people who are not from our family or living environment.
- Avoid physical contact greetings such as hugs, kisses …
- Respect the capacity established in the common areas, especially in the lifts, lounges …
- Respect the schedules established to control these capacities.
- Respect the distance between people at customer service points such as Reception, Cafeteria, Bar, Restaurant …
- Do not stay in the apartment at the time any repairs, change of towels/sheets or cleaning of the apartment
RULES FOR POSSIBLE CASE OF COVID-19
In the case of having possible symptoms compatible with COVID-19 disease, such as cough, fever, respiratory distress, loss of smell or taste:
- Both the affected person and the people living with him/her must isolate themselves.
- Notify the reception desk by phone immediately.
- Be made available to the Health Authorities for monitoring of the possible disease.
If the client does not comply with any of the rules mentioned in the previous sections, the establishment LES DUNES SUITES, may terminate the contract immediately. Resolution 11th May 2020 of the General Director of Tourism on the opening of establishments and provision of Tourist Services in the Valencian Community.